KIS 6.0 for $18.95 till 03/24/2007

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by zapjb, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

dont worry thats just the merchant name its still your license.
    mine says owner amazon uk because i brought it from amazon uk
    lodore

2. BrainWarp

BrainWarp Registered Member

Mine says same thing.No worries though.

3. Norge

Norge Registered Member

lodore, BrainWarp,

Thanks for the input.

Is this a "one per customer" deal, or can I order an extra copy of Memory Zipper and get an extra copy of KIS with it?

4. BrainWarp

I don't see why not.Send them an e-mail and ask.

5. the_sly_dog

the_sly_dog Registered Member

hello everyone :thumb: :thumb:

i was really thinking about getting this offer as my new laptop has nothing on it but im worried because they are not listed under kaspersky partners !!!!!!

i did email kaspersky and ask them but no reply o_O o_O o_O o_O

is this site safe to purchase from and are the keys legal ones/commerical

its just because i know some one that got scammed online and im more careful now with my credit card online

many thanks

neil

6. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

My email came with KIS 6 download link but no activation code listed - just blank. Have emailed customer service and will let you know. Hopefully, I don't have to call overseas to get this "free" deal.

Gary

7. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

I took the plunge, and went for the deal. And what a deal! Memory Zipper Plus for $18US, plus a three year license for KIS!

8. Metal425

Metal425 Registered Member

Are you guys sure this is legit? If it is im going to go for it. $139 for $18!

9. ph2000

ph2000 Registered Member

It does seem to be on the up&up. I had an issue activating my key and sent an email to support. They replied promptly this morning, so I don't think they are doing any scam here.

As to the issue - I wasn't able to activate the key through the application when I installed it. However Kaspersky has an online way of activating the key - it then allows you to download the file which you import into the application. That worked for me. I found that before support emailed me so it was already set.

Since the Kaspersky site took the key I also think that suggests it's on the up and up.

Needed something for my laptop - so it worked out well.

Paul

10. BrainWarp

Subject: Kaspersky Download URL and Activation code

This is the name of the e-mail they sent me--it did include the code.

LOL-they are probuly wondering why there Memory Zipper Plus program is so popular all of a sudden

11. VikingStorm

VikingStorm Registered Member

Well I got a post-sales e-mail from Kaspersky asking if I needed anything else, so I would say it's pretty legit.

12. optigrab

optigrab Registered Member

I'm in on this deal as well. I'm such a cheapskate, but a three year license for $19 is way too good to pass up! :D

Recieved the Memory Zipper download email, but there was no mention of Kaspersky, not even a download link. o_O

I downloaded the trial from the Kaspersky site, so I am hoping the key comes through.

13. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

am i mistaken, where does it say 3 years? o_O

thought it was just one.

i think brainwarp was lucky with his key validation date, as the websites states just ONE year, maybe if more people get 3 years people can start saying that, but to state it now... people will purchase, and if they get only 1 year will be dissappointed, so its best to just say its 1yr and anything else is a bonus.

14. BrainWarp

They will e-mail the key later.Like i menchined before.my key was for 3 years and i don't know if thats the norm there or just a fluke.Another person on here stated his key was for 3 years also.

Sense there site only promises one year ,the one's that get it for 3 years should just consider themselves lucky.

Like C.S.J posted.You can rest assure you get one year--anything beyond that will be a lucky bonus.

15. colorado13

colorado13 Registered Member

The key is valid for 3 years. Many thanks zapjb for the information !

16. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

if everyone gets a key for 3 years, i suggest everyone to purchase it ... even if you dont plan on using all that time, the deal is just too good to miss.

£10
    $19
    14 Euro

3 years, not bad... and for a suite aswell.

however, as cheap as it is... i wont be purchasing it, as i simply dont need it nor plan on using it, so i wont be wasting my money here. ;)

17. asyland

asyland Registered Member

18. Metal425

Metal425 Registered Member

Acually, I'll just stay with KAV, I hear that it's a resource hog, and the firewall and **** isn't that good, so I'll stick with my current setup, as it suites me well.

19. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

It's no resource hog. At least not on my machine. Per the firewall (Anti-Hacker), it can stand with the best of them. The deal offered was (for me) too good to pass up. Best $18 and change that I've spent in a long time.

20. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I must admit that a three year license makes me think about it, though I have a 2 year license for KAV.
    Jerry

21. optigrab

optigrab Registered Member

Received my key this morning. :D

I'm considering holding onto the key - not installing or registering - until my F-Secure license ends in July. Does anyone foresee any problems from waiting three months?

22. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

They responded to my email they had send with no Activation code listed and I now have a 3 year key. This is a fantastic deal and KIS 6 is running as light as a feather on my laptop. Thanks again for the heads up on this one.

Gary

23. plantextract

plantextract Registered Member

normally a license starts ticking only after the first activation (if you activate it in 3 months from purchase), so ther should be no problem.

24. lu_chin

lu_chin Registered Member

Hmm, I am not too sure about this. I activated my copy earlier today and noticed that the license expiration date was actually 3 years from the date I placed my order, not from today.

25. BrainWarp

I would imagine it does start from the day you purchase the product.Being a commercial key

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.