Keyscrambler. Encrypt your keystrokes?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by wir.sing, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wir.sing

wir.sing Registered Member

Found this tool here:

http://www.qfxsoftware.com/

Seems quite neat. It encrypts all your keystroke that you enter into your webbrowser and by this claims to defeat all keyloggers.

Currently testing the free version and works pretty smooth. Anyone got any experience with this program? Or anyone know a way to test if it really does what its supposed to do

Cheers
    wir Sing

2. wir.sing

wir.sing Registered Member

3. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

LMAO i had that idea about a year ago lol but forgot it due to your being locked to your pc to access that site because of the need for a software like it

4. TNT

TNT Registered Member

Yeah well, it doesn't. In fact, it's defeated with such ease I wonder if there's any point to it at all.

5. SafetyFirst

SafetyFirst Registered Member

Well, I like the idea but this little add-on just doesn't work for me. It doesn't decrypt what I type so I can't log anywhere. All my user IDs and passwords are encrypted but not decrypted so I just can't log in. I read somewhere that I should disable SDHelper in Spybot SD's Resident to solve this but it didn't help.

How come? Have you tested it? Please elaborate on this.

6. TNT

TNT Registered Member

Yes.
    Look at my other posts on this subject.

7. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

TNT, thanks for letting us know that this tool isn´t really that powerful. Then I guess a tool like Guarded ID will probably also be not that good. Perhaps you can also test the anti keylogging feature in "The World Browser", not that I have high expectations. ;)

http://www.ioage.com/en/index.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.