Kerish Doctor 2019 free for one year

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Chuck57, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Very Frequent Poster

The good Doctor has saved my keester 3 times. I consider a daily scan by Doctor K to be equally as important as security scans. Some folks think that scans that come up empty are useless. I LOVE negative scans -- they are, in fact, the prime goal of why I use good old Doctor K. NO NEWS IS GRRREAT NEWS!

3. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

My favorite piece of software. Would not be without it. Others clean, but Kerish Dr. CLEANS, and a lot more besides. It's my laptop's Swiss Army Knife.

4. Bill K

Bill K Registered Member

Thanks very much for this share! :)

5. Alexhousek

Alexhousek Registered Member

I just purchased a new license 2 days ago! As you are probably aware, one license is good for up to 3 computers. I wonder if I could download this and it would add to my existing license?

6. Bill K

Bill K Registered Member

I don't think so since the free license is associated with a specific user name for the giveaway. The instructions state: "When registering, make sure you enter SharewareOnSale (case sensitive) for the REGNAME and your unique license key shown above for license key when you register Kerish Doctor 2019; if you try to use your own name, it won’t register properly."

7. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

If you have real-time mode enabled, there is no need to run manual scans, as Kerish Doctor automatically runs Full Scans in the background and fixes any issues it finds. If you don't have real-time mode enabled, Kerish Doctor will prompt you to run a Full Scan, every few days.

8. bellgamin

bellgamin Very Frequent Poster

I don't run the good Doctor real-time. Instead, I have him make a house call every night, just before I close down for bedtime.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.