Kerio 4.0.6

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Sorcerer, Oct 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorcerer

Sorcerer Registered Member

Sorry my ignorance :(( But when I install Kerio 4.0.6 some messages appear and I don't know if I must put Permit or Deny (maybe cuz im portuguese) pls help me and once again sorry for my igonorance..

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Sorcerer,

I'm afraid it is hard to answer without some of the specific messages you are getting. Most likely these are normal Windows components and applications that are asking for Internet access, many of which you may want or need to allow. But, it is also possible that you may want to block some of these as they are not necessary or could even be spyware elements...

Perhaps if you posted here several of the different alert messages, people could answer more specifically.

3. BlitzenZeus

BlitzenZeus Security Expert

I don't want to put you off, but please read the help file completely. Many of the settings in 4x are conflicting, and redundant with the simple and advanced settings.

Like it was already said, we need to know what the prompt was asking.

4. controler

controler Guest

Hello

IF he take a couple screens shots of his APP settings we could see what has been allowed and what hasen't

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.