Kerio 2.1.5 or Sunbelt 4.5.916 ???

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Thanasis159, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I been around full circle of all other firewalls from free to the most costly and not a one of them IMO has anything over Kerio 2.15

Yeah, others may add a few, and i do mean a scant few other useful features not found in 2.15, but over the long haul and against many of the tests i put it thru, not to mention internet drive-by attempts, Kerio 2.15 outperforms them all, even now although it's considered abandonware, which i love it :D

Another nice confidence maker with Kerio 2.15 is that should something happen to bypass your front line shielding and try to make a call out, you are alerted at that instance. Also you can use say SSM (hips) to "Keep This Process In Memory" whereby SSM will infinitely keep restarting Kerio should some code attempt to close it. The app will light up again, over and over.

I been using Kerio 2.15100% successfully and without a SINGLE issue for some years now after being forced out into the open waters by ZoneAlarm, which was a lesson well learned and couldn't have come at a better time.

From 98SE to XP Pro, KERIO 2.15 continues to work to perfection and with very, very small footprint and no taxes to my PC's performance EVER! :thumb:

2. Lundholm

Lundholm Registered Member

I believe this is true, I just don't like rules.

I also believe that the later versions are 2.1.5 plus more. If that is true, there should be no demand for any other firewalls, right? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.