KAV forum

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by alanj, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanj

alanj Guest

I was wondering if anyone knew about KAV`s users forum. KAV redesigned their site about a month ago and added a users forum.Seems like a good idea,but it doesn`t appear to be very popular as it doesn`t have much traffic.. I would have thought it would be busier..

alanj

2. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

Got one but its in russian~ :(

Technodrome

3. alanj

alanj Guest

This ones at the russian site ,but it`s in english.. You do need to be a user,as they ask for your key file to register.

alanj

4. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

I meant this one http://talk.mail.ru/forum/fido7.avp.support

Technodrome

5. alanj

alanj Guest

ok.. that one sure is russian.. What I was referring to was at the KAV site www.kaspersky.com, click on services for customers and then scroll down to forum.. You then need to register as a KAV user to even read the threads,.. and this one is in English. I thought there would be more interest in it.. Maybe not enough know about it as is why I have posted here.I figured this was the best place to let everyone know..

alanj.

6. controler

controler Guest

Don't like the idea of the huge application you have to fill out just to download the trial version...
    Demographics Suck

7. alanj

alanj Guest

Controller, If you go to home users and click on d/l you can d/l a copy for trial purposes without any forms.According to KAV ,the trial copy only detects and won`t clean.

alanj.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.