Kaspersky IS vs. F-Secure IS

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Firecat, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

i bought kis cos it was just sooooo cheap,

it gave my brother that chkdsk problem, so this obviously hasnt been fixed, and his system rebooted once while doing a full scan, his system is clean and newly formatted.

i think, he wont use my licence for it till it works a bit better. :cautious:

2. javagreen

javagreen Registered Member

For roughly a year that I had used the 6.xx version of F-Secure Client Security, it was a solid performer and a trustworthy defense.. didnt let anything bad across its fence, blocked every single virus/trojan, intrusion attempt on my machine... with just an elegant "flyer" appearing and disappearing on the bottom right of my screen informing me about it blocking the item... like I said in my earlier post, its a stellar performer and I'm sure you wont be disappointed. The 6.xx version does not have Deepguard, Sandbox and Blacklight which the 7.xx versions have, but regardless of that It is still a very capable security suiite.

Take it, i'd say....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.