Kaspersky internet security | 90 days free trial

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Amin, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

They know because they track your IP.
    And why is that?Maybe i'm a maniac of clean pc snapshots and i re-install Windows or all my software every week.If i buy a product,it's mine and i want to use it when i want and whenever i want.It doesn't seem right to restrain this options to me.If happens,bye bye crap software and give me a refund.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. fax

fax Registered Member

IMO, this can be called PIRACY and an insult to the investiments, resources and dedication of developers in the AV industry ... to be condemn :thumbd: :thumbd:
    If you cannot use a product in a legit way then use something else freely available or products that you can purchase and use legally. :mad:

3. quanzi_1507

quanzi_1507 Registered Member

It's not piracy though, just pure exploitation.

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

ot posts removed

5. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Thats the whole point! they didn't, They Broke the thing,

6. Victek

Victek Registered Member

I tried installing this in an XP VM without success. Does anyone know if KIS 2012 is VM compatible? How about KIS 2013?

7. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

A VM should not matter. It may need more RAM than you are giving it. I recommend 2GB or greater when possible.

Also in response to some of the discussion I see above, KIS can be had for anywhere between free and $20 after rebates. I bought it at Amazon for $20 this year and got it free from Frys last year. If you are going to use it and don't want to pay much or any shop for some deals. Right now Amazon has Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - 3 Users [Old Version] for $16.99. 2012 license works with 2013 so there is no excuse to do anything but get a retail license. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.