KAS 7, 3 year license, raise your hand.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by trjam, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

"The ship has sunk" means a venture has failed. On the other hand the Systweak promotion was quite successful while it lasted, hence the ship has sailed away now, i.e. moved out of our reach. ;)

2. Crappopotamus

Crappopotamus Registered Member

for those that lost/deleted their original activation code , you can email systweak and get it resent to you. After it looked like we had been shafted, I deleted all things kaspersky and systweak from my HD, including the emails.

Wrote them the other day and explained and they had record of it, sent me the kaspersky 6 activation code, went back and plugged it into the license server and it spit out a v7-compatible key for me.

Bonus is that it gave me a full 3yrs from that day, even though I had already used the code back in late March. No complaints now.

3. nixie21

nixie21 Registered Member

Yes, received my activation key from systweak this morning, excellent response time, 1 1/2 days to get the code sent to me again!

4. ASM

ASM Registered Member

It's like a little present from Kaspersky, don't you guys think so. Hmmm, think I am going to get another suite for my Laptop.:p

5. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Have you got an inside track on a freebie or a Tweaky offer?:D :D
    I did buy one from Fry's that is free after rebates.

Best,
    Jerry

6. BrainWarp

BrainWarp Registered Member

I need a little help.I have the 3 year code from systweak.com

I go here https://activation.kaspersky.com/en/index.html

To try and get another key code.It keeps sending me the same code back everytime.It will not work with kas 7

How do i change the key to another--just don't understand

7. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I don't recall that I used the activation key from the KL site conversion. I just used the key provided by Systweak. Have you tried that? I also do not remember in which block I entered it when registering. You might try it.

Regards,
    Jerry

8. BrainWarp

Kaspersky sent an e-mail telling me to contact

Please contact Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd.
    Address:
    408 Siddhartha, 96 Nehru Place, 110019 - New Delhi, India

9. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I also got such a message from KL Support. I did contact Uninstal, and they replied that they did not sell V7, and to install V6. Further if I had problems with V6 to contact them.
    As it has turned out I was able to use the key that Systweak sent me on KIS 7.

I had earlier asked KL Support to reconsider so that I could use the key for KIS 7, and they told me to contact KL Sales which I did. I did not get a reply, but my key worked on V7.

Have you tried the key that Systweak sent you? If not please do, and if you have tried it I would contact Sales as I was told to do. In the end I am sure you will be able to get KIS 7.

Best,
    Jerry

10. BrainWarp

Hey jerry

I have tried the key ,but it says---key type is invalid for this type of application

11. ASM

ASM Registered Member

Fry's Mail in Rebate, it's a bit troublesome for me... I am not an USA resident.

12. nixie21

nixie21 Registered Member

I emailed systweak and told them when I ordered and gave them email address and home address and they emailed me my activation key, entered it on Kaspersky site and got a new key for KIS 7 no problems.

13. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

That was the response I got until I went through the process I mentioned. I thought that maybe it was not good until V7 was on the US market, but evidently that was not the problem since I now have V7.

My suggestion would be to go to either KL Sales or again to Support and ask them to reconsider their answer since it is a valid commercial key.

Hopefully you can get it resolved soon. I ran KIS6 for awhile, and the key works OK for that. Some of these things defy logic, or at least my logic.

Maybe the method nixie used might be the best.

Regards,
    Jerry

14. nicnac

nicnac Registered Member

guys i need help i use kis7 and when i update from a folder it says that my key is blacklisted is there anywhere where i can get a working key except kaspersky labs? please help

15. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Sorry, but I do not know how. Have you tried the KL forum?
    http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showforum=4

I read of the problem there from time to time.

Best,
    Jerry

16. BrainWarp

This is the BS i got back from Systweak

~Private email removed and is not allowed without consent of both parties. - Ron~

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  17. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Kaspersky made all of these licences work with V7. If yours isnt, then Kaspersky has done an about face in less then a few days. I find that hard to beleive. The problem isnt with Systweak, but Kaspersky and they are the only ones that can resolve it.

18. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

I took the code that I got for the "deal" and re-created a key at the activation site and installed the new version on the persons computer and it works fine :)

19. BrainWarp

re-created a key ?

20. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

Yes, as stated earlier in the thread take the key-code supplied by Systweak and input it at the activation site: https://activation.kaspersky.com/ the key name should be the same but if you check the MD5's they are different. This is what worked on this pc mentioned. HTH

21. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Hi likuidkewl,

I was about to try the Systweak key, and at the KL site I note that the download is for 3 user for one license.
    I wonder if the key will work for that? It might not, but I have the download I got on the ftp site. It worked on my other computer.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  22. bugsy_pal

bugsy_pal Registered Member

Howdy - Last night I uninstalled KIS 6 running the 3 year Systweak key, and installed KIS 7. I then entered the original Systweak activation key and clicked on "Activate". Contact with the server was made and then I had a fully functional KIS 7 with 3 year license.

Good value! Hat's off to Kaspersky - all seems to be running smoothly.

23. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Seems like more and more are getting their licenses. Welcome to the Club guys ~unnecessary link removed. snap~

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2007
  24. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Yes it is. I wonder, though, if anyone has one for half-price? :D
    Kaspersky has done us well, and I appreciate it.

Regards,
    Jerry

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2007
  25. BrainWarp

Well this is strange.I uninstalled kaspersky and after reinstalling KIS7.0 it accepted my key.

All i know is i'm not complaining

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.