jv16 PowerTools 2012 v2.1.0.1141 Released

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hayc59, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

jv16 PowerTools 2012 v2.1.0.1141 Released

Whats New:
    Bug fix: Registry Cleaner can remove required data relating to a Windows desktop organizer program called Fences. According to our analysis, the data looks invalid but is in fact required by the Fences program.
    Bug fix: Some icons of the main window do not obey the setting to disable click/fade effects.
    Bug fix: The program might not display correctly the license owner´s name if it contains special characters.
    Improvement: Added a tool called Download My License which allows you to download your license file directly from our server, in the case you haven´t received the email containing the license download link after the purchase.
    Improvement: Added new translations: Chinese Simplified and Czech. Many existing translations updated.

This update breaks the translation compatibility.
    Some parts of the program are not translated before all the translations have been updated.

Download: jv16 PowerTools 2012

2. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

Yes another one ;)

3. guest

guest Guest

Updated, thanks.

4. Escalader

Escalader Registered Member

It has updated twice since your first post! First update cut the 40 I had that wouldn't clean to about 8.

It is updated again today to 2.1.0.1141!

Will see what this does, 1st must go and image

5. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Anyone else getting really high cpu usage when performing registry cleaner scan with 2012 version?.Its hitting 100% for periods on my laptop resulting in cpu temp getting markedly higher.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.