jv 16 update trouble

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Bethrezen, Dec 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

Hi all

I have a reg'ed copy JV16 v1.4.1.245 on a cd earlier to day I copied to the computer and hit the update button so I could update I then downloaded the latest zip version as the lil message that popped up suggested I just extracted over the old files as i'm using a recent version then started the program to make sure all was ok before I put it back on to cd

But and here is where i'm having trouble it wont accept the licence file it just keeps telling me its invalid so I had a look on the web page and it just said copy the licence.dat to the settings folder and away ya go so I checked to see is the licence file was there and it was so I deleted that re extracted the zip file and just cut and pasted the licence file from the cd and tried again same problem its just saying the file is invalid

Anyone know what’s going on I though ya where just supposed to be able to copy it across from version to version unless there's a big release that ya have to pay an upgrade fee for

2. carcart11

carcart11 Guest

Is it a leggit reg'ed copy of JV16 v1.4.1.245 ?

That particular version (and the reg number) is on Internet for a while and has been blacklisted (among others) by the author.
    So, if it's your situation, just don't upgrade it after a clean uninstall. Of course, I don't support here that kind of thing... It's up to you !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.