Just a few things

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Aaron, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron

Aaron Guest

The bug I have found is this:
    The NOD32 program was locked. I opened it up and after unlocking it, I went to the "Scanning Targets" tab. I deleted a directory from the "Directory and Files" box. The "Personal Folders" was the only one left so, I tried deleting that. A warning came up saying it can't be deleted, so I pressed ok. The whole program, NOD32 Antivirus Program, (the one you use to scan your folders/files etc) was frozen. I had to do the ctrl-alt-del.

By the way, after you right click on a directory and scan the folder and scan it, when you close the program can you stop it popping up and saying "% profile has changed, do you want to save it?" Because it is very annoying.

Sometimes when downloading the virus updates etc, I have to repeatedly press the update button because the file is corrupted. Can you fix this some how or add an option to re-try the update if file is corrupted?

Another thing is in the log section, where you can see what viruses you got, can you make an option to show what option was chosen? My little brothers come on here and they don't know what to do when something like that happens. Thankyou

Cya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.