Jus' curious about this.....

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by LJM Master, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

Yes, you are quite correct bout this. having a good support is a major step for someone if he is doubting to buy for several reasons. it is a new company with a promising product so we gotta give them SOME credit... I guess they have their whole crew testing and testing and testing for their new release :D

2. richrf

richrf Registered Member

Hi Infinity,

Yes, I agree. I do support new companies if I feel they have a promising product. That is why I became a licensed user of Ewido. But at this time, if I was forced to make a choice, I would easily give up my license for Eiwdo in order to keep my license with TDS-3. The DiamondCS team, as well as other users of TDS-3 such as Pilli, have helped me out of tight situation many times. It is one thing to find the "nasty", it is another thing to figure out what to do once a problem is indicated. But I do not regret purchasing Ewido. It gives me further peace of mind.

Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.