That is what I did before. At beginning, click alot of allow and then summarized to a rule table. Then I put a browser rule inside the Siteadvisor rule, (and at the beginning, a ftp client rule inside a browser rule). But I found siteadvisor still popups, I put it into Siteadvisor update rule, then that night it comes out again, during I was CSing. Then I put it into block zone, quieted it down. Therefore I thought that be the hashcheck problem. I noticed it might change directory after update and there are normally two apps for it. Now I start to doubt if it is really useful. Out of topic, thanks anyway.