Java Error

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by tm6527, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tm6527

tm6527 Registered Member

I've updated java and ever since the browser has encounter some type of problem. The broswer becomes inrespondsive, and the mouse doesn't move at all.

The website I have gotten all these errors is Pogo.com. It is a web site with a bunch of java games.

In my desktop I found this after another incident with my browser. Its a text document named hs_err_pid3356.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2005
  2. tm6527

tm6527 Registered Member

If its unneseccary I can edit the previous post and remove the text document content I copied.

I also did a google search on "java error" and the most obvious solution is registry cleaners. I have two free registry cleaners but they didn't pick up much. What they did and have been picking repeatly is a bunch of missing DLLs for ACE Mega CoDecS Pack - ProXP.

I'm thinking that Java might be symptom of ACE Mega CoDecS Pack - ProXP. Its just a hunch. My ACE Mega CoDecS Pack - ProXP errors is another problem for another thread, which I plan to post soon. I thought of mentioning it because it might be a symptom, but its just a hunch.

3. tm6527

tm6527 Registered Member

Again, I recieved a fatal problem that the browser had to automaticly close. This new text document show up on the desktop: 'hs_err_pid2280'.

Again, I was visiting a site using java to play games. I was enjoying Turbo 21, when during intermission, my browser closed.

4. tm6527

tm6527 Registered Member

I guess I'll remove java and reinstall and see it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.