Jason Levine's Toolbox Updates..

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Paul Wilders, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

"It's been quite awhile since I've sent out a Toolbox update. I've been quite busy with personal matters the last few months. I have managed to release a few updates and new scripts though.

First up is a script inspired by PC911's own Daterminehtor. Called the Copy/Move To Extensions, it installs additions to Windows' right-click context menus to, what else, copy or move the selected file or folder. It even comes with an uninstaller in case you decide you want to be rid of it. (And clocking in at a little over 1KB for the download, it really is worth a try.) You can download it from the Script Repository.

Next is an update to Trust Setter. Actually, a couple of updates. First, Scotterpops asked if it would be possible to add a site to the Trusted/Restricted zones based by right-clicking on a link you were about to click. This way you could restrict sites before you visited them. I thought this would be a very useful improvement for Trust Setter and so enacted it. Then came a few minor releases to clear up some bugs that cropped up when I added the new feature. ;-) As with the Copy/Move To Extensions, you can download the new version of Trust Setter from the Script Repository.'

Quoted from Jason's website.

2. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

Speaking of scotterpops, he does have a good site to visit with lots of utilities, tweaking tools, etc : http://members.cox.net/scotterpops/index.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.