I installed EMET on x64 W7 on 1/24. Nothing out of the ordinary about my system yet I pretty much immediately started to have conflicts. I removed it probably around the 26th or 27th. Using mostly just Firefox I hadn't attempted to use IE 11 until today and was greeted with "Attempt to access invalid address" even after a couple of un-installs and installs. Moderator stapp directed me to a link that suggested a left over EMET reg entry could be the problem. Indeed, I removed it and all is well again. I searched the term EMET with RegSeeker and it found 103 leftovers. I did backup before removal with both RegSeeker and a snapshot with AX64 but there hasn't been any issues. Just thought I'd share this for anyone running EMET and having issues!