Is your Linux slow?

Discussion in 'all things UNIX' started by vasa1, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

LMMFAO! Read your own posts you hypocrite...sweet Jesus above, are you really this dense? Honestly, you have to love picking on Windows, you seriously cannot be this stupid. P.S, Mrk wasn't even attacking you, twit. He talked about the ignore button so people wouldn't have to see your insane posts. I would have already put you on ignore, but I'm too in awe of your way of thinking to do it yet.

Edit: I can't figure out why you're so intent on starting a Windows rant and then get mad that people call you out for it. If you hate Windows that bad, why are you so bound and determined to even talk trash about it? Why not consider it "that that shall not be named" and never bring it up? I can take a pretty good guess why, but I'll leave you to answer the question. Yeah, my responses to you are pretty harsh, but, with me, that's what you get when I smell BS from a mile away. Don't like it, ignore me too.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  2. Hungry Man

Hungry Man Registered Member

It's ok. I mean... literally everyone recognizes that he's nuts.

No point trying to convince him.

3. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Maybe when he's the laughing stock of "his" forum (since that seems to be what he thinks), he'll get it. It looks like he's getting close to becoming just that.

4. Hungry Man

I mean this...

this is a real post

you've gotta laugh

a person typed that out and genuinely believed it to be true

mind boggling

5. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Did you catch Martijn's post on page two, where he never said one bad word about Linux..and still gets the "Classic line of an M$ fanboy..I love Linux..but!" ?...evidently this guy can't read either, or he just likes to use that phrase.

6. linuxforall

linuxforall Registered Member

You are a classic case of that :D

Life lonely at Win8 admiration thread again https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=307500

7. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

You are a sad, sad little man. You just don't get it, do you?

8. linuxforall

Of course no bad words oh really?

Code:
     Re: Can We Please Get A OpenSource Alternatives List? - THANKS

Exactly, too many people treat open source as the holy grail, even to the point that they choose for a open source alternative while the closed one is better.

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=299027
    Enough said........

9. Hungry Man

Honestly... it's like some bazzaar character out of a movie. You never think "someone like that might be real" because the idea is just so nuts.

But here we go.

Nuts.

10. Hungry Man

No... not really.

If you'd like to argue about that make a new topic.

Anyways, it's irrelevant. Everyone realizes you're a nutjob. Even linux users realize it.

You're literally reading people discussing linux and going "wow these guys must be fanboys."

I don't know if this is trolling but I sure hope so.

11. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

What. The. Hell? Did you seriously just post a completely irrelevant thread and post to prove a point? Linuxforall, seriously, stop playing around. You have to be more intelligent than that...please be more intelligent than that.

@Hungry: If we sit back a second and think about the fact that he's trolling the very forum he accuses everyone else of trolling, it becomes hilarious :D

12. Hungry Man

It's gotta be.

For the sake of my faith in humanity I am resigned to believe that he's actually a troll.

13. linuxforall

Whats the relevance of your presence in this thread may I ask, all you have done is smear and criticize Linux with subjective opinions so far, same goes for all of you M$ trolls. Now I realize life is boring and lonely in the M$ thread so all of ya get the itch and can't resist to bring down your dung and smear it all around.

The thread is about speed of Linux, if you and other M$ trolls have anything constructive to suggest, by all means do so. Just don't bring in your M$ perspective, its so predictable really. Comments like Linux is light years behind Windows Now thats very constructive is it trolls and fanbois :D

Go back to I clean Bill Gates Toilet thread now.......its just getting ridiculous.

14. linuxforall

Thus spoke M$ troll............not a single productive or constructive suggestion, just incoherent rants, silly comparisons to fulfill their guild of using a sucker O$.

15. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

You dumb***, you started it https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1949855&postcount=25. Even though I don't answer to you and have no need to tell you why I came to this thread, I came here to read about the different things that can be done to make Linux perform better and just out of curiosity. I like to read, something you evidently aren't capable of. You just like to start things, plain and simple, and you can't handle being called out, so you continue repeating your same, tired a** rant. You're steadily losing people who think you contribute to the forum..quit while you're ahead.

16. Hungry Man

dw, while I normally am against using such a function... I would suggest that we (and all others) use the ignore feature on linuxforall.

I think anyone who's read this topic can understand that.

17. Hungry Man

Muuuuuuch better.

Linux elitism at its worst. And an Ubuntu elistism my god I couldn't make it up.

I suggest others follow in this action.

18. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Honestly you're right. The guy is hopeless, and we're just giving him what he wants. Screw it, he's ignored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.