is worm guard 4 out yet?

Discussion in 'WormGuard' started by Mr.Blaze, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

well is it and how much is it and what the new cool features=)

2. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hi Blaze,

We have to be patient, that's all I know.

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Blaze, we're beta testing it in our dreams, it's purple with green characters and amazing! Flashing fast and deletes every worm and trojan horse before they're even created, from your fridge and your garden, with a MrBlaze poser-created MSAgent character telling and explaining us what it's all about and sending cookies to the worm creator telling it's stopped in its ugly traces, replacing it on that sniped computer with some nice "i love you" message, playing a soft close encounters tune.
    Oh yes, voice controlled and it does make the worm creators milk saur and his beer exploding and washing his windows screen and some other undocumented features.
    Yes, it's really quite amazing!
    Think you're gonna like it a lot!
    But how it is in reality, i dunno.........
    The other things worked on overthere for other toys have to do with parts of it and ideas integrated, so don't worry, once the one is betatested and ok-ed, the others will follow at double speed!

It's like with the chinese painter, studying many years to put some line perfectly, and the ink to use, and the paper, and the meaning of the colors and studying it all many years and we see just papers full of each time the same line and asking him to paint us a bird he goes meditating and looks for the best moment and asks us details where we will hang the painting what room and what is your birthday and where is the house located and again goes meditating and then finally, maybe after many weeks or months or years it's an explosion of a few seconds when he paints our bird and it will be well paid for all his time of preparation....
    Just mean to say, it's impossible to pay all that preparation time really for ever, but once it's the right time the product is there as perfect as intended, we just have to wait untill the product chooses it's time to be born.

So MrBlaze, how far are you with your MSAgent?
    (the agentdesigngroup at yahoo and the dogagent newsgroup are discussing exactly that part you will like with poser!) Make it small and nice!
    It can read this whole story for you!

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:Dhi joosky i been working and hadnt had time that and im embaressed to say poser is confuseing nothing worst then haveing a program i cant use and my god the how to do read mes are huge.

but i was thinking of a smiley like pacman aol smiley with shades typ thing

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Looking forward to it. But really, the agentdesigngroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com is your first place to go as many there work with poser and in their files are examples and tutorials, exactly what you need for that!
    Even with paintbrush you can make the layers you need for a flat picture agent, but you will learn.
    Anyway, they are very helpful people with step by step instructions in every part...

So you like the WG description eh?
    In stead of a pacman why don't you use the diamond from the DCS site? With that you can be really creative!
    Grab the thing, copy it many times and make the changes you need, etc. and add them till you have a character which can blink and move look up and down, right and left, maybe occasionally show a hand pointing to something, changing color, scream and smile, etc.
    Looking at the character Blob you can see what one can do with one form and some phantasy (this one is rather advanced, just to give some ideas)
    Did you ever grab Checkout's skull and unframed it? Irfan or Paintshop does it for you with a click of the button and you get 25 or 26 frames. So you get an idea how it's done.
    But for your character 4-5 frames each animation in general should be ok enough. With ACE you join each animation to your character, which adds the lip movements, etc.
    But start easy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.