Is this something i should worry about!

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Don Pelotas, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

In Pg's log i have found this entry (well, several actually):
    There doesn't seem to be any ill effect's system wise, should i leave it bloked or give it temination right's? :)

BTW. I did have a problem with Outpost Crashing randomly, but after the latest update (2.5.370.4626) it seems to have disappeared. :)

Regards

Last edited: Nov 6, 2004
  2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Don, Could Services havehave been trying to close uour printer spooler down after doing a print job? If so the spooler will just be siting quitely in the backround :)

Outpost 2.5 works fine with ProcessGuard on my other PC with XP Pro & Server 2003.

3. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

:oops: :D Yes, this is a little embarrassing. I use my printer a lot, so i guess the "mystery" is solved. ;) :D

Outpost also works fine on my PC after the Outpost-update. Processguard is fast becoming one of my favorite program's. The new version has worked without any problem's and just sit's there in the tray doing it's job, very nice indeed.

Thank you for your help Pilli. :)

Regards

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

No problem Don, But after looking at my last post to you, it looks like I'm getting Blazie's spelling disease :oops: I'll blame the Key board!

Enjoy your weekend. Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.