Is this enough?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by rollers, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollers

rollers Registered Member

Hi,
    I have installed ESS and Malwarebytes antimalware paid version ( realtime protection on ) both running very happily together. Do you think this is enough these days to stay as safe as possible, or do I need to consider a HIPs, such as DSA?
    I was running prevx edge, but had a few problems with it so purchased MBAM, which sorted a nasty dns changing trojan a while ago.

looking for your opinions on the above.

Thanks Rollers

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

All you need in addition to that great combination is to update your WindowsOS /3rd party applications and the so called common sense :thumb:

3. rollers

Thanks for that. It is a nice combination running together, no problems at all.
    Rollers

4. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Adding DSA would be a fine choice, all 3 programs do completely different things n should work in harmony togheter.

5. rollers

Hi, tried DSA and found that it won't remember the registry settings for each user, and has to be set up on a per user basis. I am now trialling SSM free which does seem to do what I want it to and is playing very nicely so far.

Rollers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.