Is there support for BoClean?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by hojtsy, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hojtsy

hojtsy Registered Member

To my best knowledge the support address of BoClean is [support AT nsclean DOT com]. I am considering to purchase BoClean, so I sent a letter to this address with some questions, 4 days ago. I didn't get any answer. Is this the correct address? Did anyone received support lately through this address?
    -hojtsy-

[edit] I obfuscated the email address to fight harvesters.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2004
  2. rerun2

rerun2 Registered Member

Yes that is their support email. They also have one for sales, upgrade, and register, for the corresponding needs of users or interested parties (just put any of those three words in front of @nsclean.com). Personally I have never experienced any problems with their support. In fact it has been really great. Before i purchased a license, I too shot a few questions i had about BOClean (mainly about their licensing and upgrades). And I received a very prompt response. Now as a licensed user, I have received quite a few prompt replies (within hours) from Kevin about a couple of submissions i had sent in. You may want to try sending another email (just in case there were some problems with delivery), or maybe ask the question here. There are many BOClean users that may have asked the very same question and who know the answer. Or maybe someone else is wondering the same thing and can be helped too. Not to mention that Kevin and Nancy sometimes drop by :) .

3. controler

controler Guest

4. optigrab

optigrab Registered Member

I have always been impressed with Boclean's support. Even more so since the emails I've received have been from Kevin or Nancy themselves.

5. marti

marti Registered Member

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

7. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

8. hojtsy

hojtsy Registered Member

Thanks everybody, I got a satisfying answer for my resent mail.
    -hojtsy-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.