Is there FD-hips like "system protect" ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by walter1024, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walter1024

walter1024 Registered Member

Now using SSM ,but the FD feature won't come true at summer like the developer said. I looking for some other hips that just only for files defender.System Protect seem good,but the rule can't be created like ProSecurity or Malware Defender. For example ,I can't specify a directory that can be accesed by specifid process. Please give me some advice. Thank you;)

2. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

Not sure if its exactly what you're looking for but defensewall has the ability to protect files. Only trusted processes are able to access the files.

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

Defensewall and malware defender are two apps i recomend for protecting files in real time:thumb: malware defender protects also registry and applications:thumb:

4. walter1024

walter1024 Registered Member

Thank you ,farmerlee
    I will try it. Maybe untill rtd(or ProSecurity) next new version release, i will turn to it , because its free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.