Is there a problem with Support right now?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ShaunMac, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaunMac

ShaunMac Registered Member

Hi all,

Is anyone else having problems getting responses out of Javacool's Support at the present time? I took a problem I had to Support 12 days ago and got a reply the next day asking me to provide further info.

That I did and I've heard nothing in the 11 days since despite my sending several e-mail "reminders" that I had had no further response (though I did wait at least the asked for 72 hours each time before sending further e-mails).

I'm now starting to wonder if I'll get a response from Support on this issue and am seriously considering not renewing SpywareBlaster when my license expires at the end of next month. :(

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please check your spam / junk e-mail folders or filters.

While there was initially a delay because *our* spam filters accidentally caught a few legitimate e-mails as spam (which has now been rectified - and we sincerely apologize for), we did send a response to you several days ago.

If you can't find the response in your spam / junk e-mail folders, I'd be happy to try re-sending it. Just let me know. :)

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

3. ShaunMac

Pretty sure it's not my spam filters as the automated responses - which come from the same e-mail address - to my e-mails have been getting through fine.

So I would really appreciate it if the response could be resent as it looks like it's been lost in the ether somewhere. :D

Many thanks

4. javacool

Hi,

The auto-responses and the e-mails themselves actually occur through two separate processes - I'll take a look and see if I can find any reason why you might receive one but not the other.

I've resent the response - please let me know whether or not you receive it shortly. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. ShaunMac

Received nothing so far and it's definitely not my spam filters. I've accessed the e-mails on the mail server directly without actually downloading them as yet. The automated response to my last e-mail to Support is there, as is the notification of topic replies here - though I am aware they come from two different e-mail addresses ;) - but no response yet to my issue. It's definitely not getting through to my ISP for some reason.

6. javacool

Hi,

I've sent you the response via Private Message on the board software.

I still have no idea why just those e-mails aren't getting through, but I'd like to try something if possible. Could you please send an e-mail to bugreports@javacoolsoftware.com (referencing this thread)? I'll then send a one-sentence reply, and we can see if it goes through.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.