Is Nod support down?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Nod Newbie, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nod Newbie

Nod Newbie Registered Member

Hi, I sent Nod support an e-mail on the 2nd of October, they e-mailed me right back requesting some info, I sent it within an hour. I have not heard back from them since?I am having problems updating Nod, I keep get error connecting to server or Update attemp failed server connection failor or Funtion:gethostby name,paremeters,return value:and a number. Can anyone help here in the forum. Thanks Oh my virus definitions at present are 1.1788{20061003)

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Well, you didn't mention what support dep. you contacted. It probably wasn't the European support as I'm not aware of such an unresponded query, the US dep. responds within a reasonable time... Maybe you contacted some of the local ESET's distributors / resellers...

To troubleshoot the error, please refer to the FAQ http://www.eset.com/support/faq1.php?id=1121

3. Nod Newbie

Nod Newbie Registered Member

Hi,ok sorry about that. I contacted support-us@eset.us. Like I said they did respond to my initial question and when I relpied to their question,I did'nt get a response.I did notice that after I posted my question here,my Nod did update to 1.1793.Seems to be ok now.Must have beem a small gliche on theirs or my end.Thanks

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Great to here you fixed your problem :)

Although offtopic , I belive the US Support email is not the one you posted but support@eset.us :thumb:

5. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

You can get support here too .. After all, it is the official support forum..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.