Is Evidence Eliminator Any Good?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Jonas, Jul 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonas

Jonas Registered Member

Please explain your answer in as much detail as you can stand :D

This question arised when thinking of all the various privacy erasers out on the market. I have used windows washer for years and am now using tracks eraser, but i keep seeing evidence eliminator pop up. God knows they have enough website links and ads. Their product costs MUCH more then any of the others so i guess i just wanted some "expert" opinions of EE to see what professionals thought of it. Is it worth the price?

Thanks,
    Jonas

2. Weber

Weber Registered Member

Read the bloatbusters review:

http://radsoft.net/bloatbusters/ee.html

3. FluxGFX

FluxGFX Registered Member

I have to disagree with the website address you posted Weber. I have been using Evidence Eliminator for couple months. There's no such thing had all the registry keys mentioned, and adding several disk and blah....

I am running it on various machine, with 9x, me, 2000, nt etc.... so therefore can't be bad no ?

The website in question is just blasting out at the performace it gives. BTW Evidence Eliminator is not for beginners.

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:D hey i resemble that remark lol

5. Engsetter

Engsetter Registered Member

Here is an interesting thread on Evidence Eliminator. http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=5910&s=9cc19b57648c81e60b1938ae6bea5e9a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.