is Eset trying to steal my money?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Hawk_One, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk_One

Hawk_One Registered Member

I bought a new one year, one user license, but have yet to recive it. I noticed there was a thread where a guy had same problem but i could not reply in it. Anyways i bought it 12/Feb/2009 14:50:18 and i have not yet recived my license, im getting really really mad now. I mean what the hello_O I got the transaction confermation mail from WorlPay with the info about my purchase and it said i would get my license shortly. 2 weeks is not shortly!!!! HELP!?!?!
    and another thing bet they havent recived my mail because had to type in my last PW and UN since i havent recived the new one. What do i doo_O

2. artsky

artsky Registered Member

have you directly informed them other than this forum that you are having a problem?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Checked spam folders?

5. Hawk_One

Yes i have sent them a mail trough their support site, but since i had to type in my old pw and un im afraid they havent recived it.
    Yes i bought it trough Esets home page swame place i bought it the last time.
    No i have not tried calling them because its in another country and would be crazy expensive to call. and yes i have checked my spam folder

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Another country? Eset.com sells only within USA, international sales are not allowed. Also support requests are routed to local distributors.

7. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello Hawk_One,

I have sent you a PM.

Thank you,
    Richard

8. Hawk_One

I have recived help now, thanks guys.

And you get redirected to the local country web site if your outside the USA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.