IObit 360 Scan Question

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by HealingStargate, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HealingStargate

HealingStargate Registered Member

I have a question that I hope I can get an answer to.

I have in addition to ESET SS, I use IObit 360 and for the past few weeks 360 is flagging the two items below.

I believe they are connected to ESET SS and I would appreciate an explanation on what they are and why they would be flagged as malware.

Thank you.
    KOR-

Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe, 4-29640
    Misleading.WindowsEnterpriseDefender, Registry Key, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe, 4-29641

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Did you let IObit know about it as a possible false positive? They should fix the detection accordingly

3. HealingStargate

IOBit wants them to be uploaded to 'VirusTotal' and I can't seem to be able to do that and so they will not do anything until I have done my part.

I had thought that ESET would explain what they are and if they are normal to have in registry before I proceed further with IObit.

KOR-

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

5. HealingStargate

IObit 360 has written me that the files are a FP. They will be correcting with an update.

KOR-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.