Invalid User Name / PW - Can't Retrieve

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by diabolus, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diabolus

diabolus Registered Member

So.. recently I renewed my 1 year license and immediately received my confirmation e-mail with my username and new password... however, after entering these many times over the last couple of days (yes, I copied/pasted), I keep getting an invalid username/password message whenever I try to update the signature. The NOD taskbar button has been red ever since I renewed.

I contacted support, but it's been more than 24 hours with no response. Finally, about 20 minutes ago, I tried the password retrieval form to see what password it would send me, but so far NOTHING.

ESET emails are not going to my junk mail box - I have checked.

What can I do?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you purchase directly from www.eset.com? Have you been assigned a case number?

3. diabolus

Yes, I purchased from ESET.com.

I don't have a case number (I don't think) - the only thing I have received since making the purchase is my user license e-mail with my username and password.

4. diabolus

Just noticed something very strange.

In my user license e-mail is the following:

"You are hereby granted a license to use ESET NOD32 Antivirus on 1 computer(s) until 06/19/2008."

My LAST subscription expired on June 19, 2008, yet the above license email was sent to me by ESET on 07/15/08, immediately after I paid for my renewal.

Help!

5. diabolus

Any help at all here? I have a case number now (138722). Still no reply from ESET 48 hours after my first support request, and nearly 24 hours after my second request. Wow.

6. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Hi diabolus, I apologize in advance, on behalf of the support team if this has been overlooked. I will assist in getting this escalated and get back to you before end of day.

7. diabolus

Eryan - don't trouble yourself. ESET sent me my correct username/password about 30 minutes ago. Thanks!

8. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Thanks, I just got word of that as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.