invalid partition size/no secure zone created?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by hjmallard, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hjmallard

hjmallard Registered Member

Re: Build 2302 working for anybody?

I installed TI9 today and successfully created a backup on a external drive ...BUT when i went to create a secure zone on my system drive, TI9 set a minimal size of 50gb on a newly formatted "clean" window install on Drive:C (17gb used and 142gb free space) and when i rebooted, a windows error stalled the program saying i had an invalid partition size. I hit enter and it resumed but no secure zone appears to have been created. I am new at this so I am still readinmg the manual and may have done something wrong but it seems straight forward.

2. beckygb

beckygb Registered Member

Secure zones make me nervious. I prefer to have more control over my backup images. I back up to a 119 gb partition on an external usb HDD. That partition, 'F' is only for TI images. When i have 4 weeks of backups (full once a week and incrementals daily) i delete the oldest set. Most times tho I only keep incrementals for 2-3 weeks depending on my mood LOL.

3. Dave McCann

Dave McCann Guest

Had the very same problem with TI9 latest build. I have create many secure zones previously and never had any problem with them. I'd be interested in a response also. Drive is a Seagate 7200.7, 160gb SATA and I have gotten the same invalid partition size error also but can image to another drive fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.