Invalid partition - How to recover it?

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Joguno, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joguno

Joguno Registered Member

Hello,

I'm using a PPMS v.10 personal edition. In my HDD everything working fine untill I intended to resize my Primary partition usig PPM.
    On my HDD exist 6 partitons, the first one containing an OS (primary) and 5 logicals (From C: to H: )
    When I order to PPM to resize C: partition it identified a "disorder" on the H: partition, wich appeared in red color. I picked-up on H: partition and copy the information given on the screen (see attached file)
    PPM10_DISKH.JPG
    The resize operation was aborted because of this "disorder".:mad:
    I tried to format de invalid partition and PPM says - "Windows or other applications are using the partition" - operation aborted.:blink:
    I tried to Delete partition - and results the same story.:gack:
    I tried to repair it using Norton System Works - It can not repair the partition.o_O

So, does any body know the way to recover the invalid partitiono_O?

PD: Windows and all applications are runing fine. I've read a little trought the forum and found I'm not the only one who has this problem - there is the solutiono_O?

Thanks.

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

Try to work outside of Windows. Build the boot medium (CD or USB key) and work from it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.