Introduction to E-mail Filtering in Outlook Express

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Peaches4U, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Introduction to E-mail Filtering - http://www.blackviper.com/Articles/OS/Email/filter1.htm

This guide explains how I fight spam and gives a few pointers as to what you can do without downloading an additional program. I also have included information on how to spot an E-Mail virus without any additional software. Only thing it takes is a little knowledge and the ability to refrain from opening every E-Mail you get, regardless of where it came from. What people do not understand is that the user must do something to get a virus. It is not magic. That something, a very high percentage of the time, is click and open an infected E-Mail. DO NOT DO THIS!

2. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

I remember when people first realy began to complain about spam. Before programs came out, people were just cramming their rules list with attempts to seperate the real mail from the junk and there was so much of it.

Jimbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.