Internet2-Google's Plans Exposed

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Meriadoc, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Something I just watched on YouTube

2. korben

korben Registered Member

'Nice car, Tom'

Nothing surprising here... they're coming after us... laugh or cry?

Seen Terminator 2? Skynet = gggle

edit: ^ not my idea, I just share this opinion

3. hierophant

hierophant Registered Member

Actually, much of what he's saying is fact-based, and we've discussed all the technical bits here. OTOH, I'm reminded ofthe lyrics of a favorite song by Lard :eek:

Edit: The link went bad.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  4. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

You can't shoot the messenger. Putting the pieces of the puzzle together, anyone might arrive at the same conclusion. I'm certainly not going to laugh it off. At the least, the financing behind Google in its early days is finally getting some attention.

5. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Yes good video :thumb: watched it the other day, and it's one that everybody can understand :)

Some people like to make fun of Alex Jones, that's because they are either ignorant, or part of the Problem :thumbd:

I'd never heard of him until last year, and discovered his very informative site - http://www.infowars.com - and links/radio/video/films etc, through a link on another www. At first i was a little sceptical, but i soon realised that a lot of what he and others on there were saying, not only rang true, but are true !

Some of the things discussed etc i already had some knowledge of, but since visiting his www every day for nearly a year now, i've been able to find out tons of Real Provable info about what is, and has been, Actually happening for decades. And by who and why etc etc, and where it's all heading, ALL paid for with our tax $.

If some people prefer to bury their heads in the sand, and/or waste time watching **** on tv etc, and not learning what they can, whilst they still can, then they will be the ones in Very deep **** when the **** hits the fan. Which has already started happening, and will get progressively worse week by week, month by month, until in less that 2 years ....... See my sig ;)

6. hierophant

Yep, we have our crypto, guns and gold in a tight-knit rural farming community :D

7. LockBox

Oh come on! Don't forget we have to eat! Army MREs. :) (And a few canned goods.)

8. hierophant

:)

I did include "farming"!

And yes, we have the freeze-dried food, canned goods and six months of Total Nutrition tablets.

I'm not joking, BTW.

9. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

I prefer Gold, Guns, Girls - It's the "Metric" I use. :D
    Crypto would be used less when no electricity.

Mountain House makes cans that are good for 30+ years and contain 10 servings for about 30 dollars.

Total Nutrition Tablets...Are you one of the Jetson's?

10. LockBox

Wow, I didn't realize. Are you off the grid and using solar? What do you do for internet access - wait until you go to town? I find the whole concept fascinating. I read Emerson and it gets me in the self-sufficiency mood. What freedom! If you're in the USA, can I ask what part of the country? I would want to be farrrr from urban centers and a few like-thinking people nearby.

11. Searching_ _ _

Searching_ _ _ Registered Member

Changes that we will be in need of safe places to survive.

Some quotes by Edgar Cayce:

Those changes will begin approximately around,

The solar cycles (2 of them, both achieving maximum at the same time) maximum will occur in 2013 according to the NASA web site.

Ther was also a warning by Cayce to those in America:

Probably China choosing to conquer traveling Westward as the Mongols had in the past.

The impetus for something like this may be the death of the internet talked about by Alex Jones. China is a growing economy and may see a threat in the control imposed by the so called internet2, as surprising as that may sound now, and may begin conquering westward.

For that to occur in the first place means a lot of other political machinations that "we the people" will not like is going to occur.

When the truth is evident, pack your bags, load your guns and find yourself a safe land.

12. hierophant

We're currently in the USA. We've considered the compound-in-Mexico trip, and it's too crazy there now. We do know a very cool curandero way up in the mountains, and we'd still be gringos.

Anyway, we're currently in the northeast, in a small town. We'll be moving next year to a more rural area. Although we'll be grid-tied, we'll have enough solar to get by. We'll also have net access. In my spare time, I'm learning WiFi mesh networking, in case the net goes (or is locked) down. And then there's SWANsat ;)

13. hierophant

Great Earth Total Nutrition Tablet (TNT)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  14. caspian

caspian Registered Member

15. hierophant

I wasn't referring to those (and they may be good too).

TNT are dried-milk-based, plus minerals, vitamins, etc. You can literally live on them and water more-or-less indefinitely. That is, unless they're loaded with Chinese melamine :eek:

I didn't get them via the net, and I don't have any with me. I'll post full info ASAP.

16. caspian

caspian Registered Member

Oh you can live on them? The formula that I posted are not designed for that, but are the best multiformula that I have seen.

17. hierophant

Right. TNT are sold as diet aids, and for body building.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.