Internet Slowdowns with ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by is_it_friday23, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is_it_friday23

is_it_friday23 Registered Member

I installed ESET NOD 32 antivirus last evening on a Windows XP laptop and desktop. I have version 4.2.71.2. Since then my internet has become unusable. When I deactivated all Eset protection the internet performance returned to normal. I went into advanced setting on Eset and deactivated HTTP checking under the HTTP/HTTPS checking tab and the internet also works normal. So I at least have partial protection but I would like to get everything up and running does anyone have any ideas?

2. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

3. is_it_friday23

is_it_friday23 Registered Member

Thanks for your assistance. Unfortunately I followed the steps in the links and stilll have slowdowns when browsing. Unchecking enable HTTP checking under Web access protection,HTTP HTTPS.

4. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Did you fully uninstall your previous anti-virus ? Generally speaking installing of EAV under Windows XP is a set and forget operation. Post back your system information, for additional assistance, please refer to these installation videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.