internet explorer xp sp2 crash problem

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by mantra, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mantra

mantra Registered Member

Hi

i have some problems , often my internet explorer goes in crash
    i open some links , and during the loading ,goes in crash

i tried lavasoft ad-aware and it found many cookies, cleaned and internet explorer returned to work perfectly

but after some days , i get a lot of these cookies what can i do?

had somebody my problem ??

2. MarcoW

MarcoW Guest

You have dozens of crapware installed, you reinstall, install, never heard of bios updates, memory check, how to unistall/reinstall video drivers or how to install updates without getting conflicts, you still continue to install trial, games and other junk every day and you click on things you don't understand, you fiddle with the registry or use dozens of registry cleaners and lot of other crapware and suddenly after one day; things don't work they should work...yahoo!

And now you come here and ask us to solve your problem that ould be caused by 1,001 things.

~snip....simply an uncalled for comment removed....Bubba~

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2005
  3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

@ MarcoW,

If by chance you have chosen to stroll by this thread again....feel free to contribute in a constructive way....but you doesn't have to stoop to that level. I myself am not the brightest light in the chandelier when it comes to certain subjects.

4. mantra

mantra Registered Member

yeah i did solve my problem

the pronlem was causated because i disabled the windows firewall Service, automatic to disable

i did re-enable and now works 100%

5. hadi

hadi Guest

Hi
    do you have google toolbar installed

6. mantra

mantra Registered Member

nope why?

7. hadi

hadi Guest

coz I have the exact same problem. it seems that google toolbar is involved. due to M$ crash report . have contacted google team and they are investigating it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.