Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 Issue

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DVD+R, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

I'm looking to other members, especially Australian Members, because this concerns an Australian Website. To be specific My homepage as set by default in Windows 8.1 http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=255141

Over the last day or so This Homepage has started to Freeze, by which I mean If I click on a Topic on the page, nothing happens the page is frozen. After opening I.E 11 after a few seconds, the bing search engine also freezes, so I cannot enter anything in the bing search engine on the Homepage. This is Isolated to just I.E 11 and My Homepage, as I have tried Firefox and Chrome without any problems, yet Internet Explorer 11 has something going on?

Edit: This Only relates to Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11, Windows 8 and internet Explorer 10 are running fine.

Solution Found: I discovered that when I uninstalled update KB2901549 Then everything is back to Normal :D Apparently Microsoft Screwed up with this update :blink:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.