internet connection

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by electra, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Guest

when i uppgrade to version 2.000.9 my internet connection dont work anymore.

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

electra,

I'll take it you are running the commercial version. Please drop support@eset.com an email, cioming with your user name, info regarding your Operating System and software installed and an explanation from your problem.

regards.

paul

3. visitor

visitor Guest

I had similar problem look here(Go back to v2.000.6)

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=21502

However, I found if you install v2.000.9 on a format and clean installed XP, such problem disapper

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you have the latest program comp. update 2.000.9 installed and the problem persists though, please give the repair option in the advanced IMON setup a try. If no avail, drop an email to support@nod32.com.

5. Hi,
    I am having similar pros as this other chap.
    I updated my NOD32 then after that it would not update, it kept saying error cant find (NOD32 file) and I couldn't update anymore.
    So I deleated NOD32 then downloaded and older version hoping this would fix it, but what do you know I now get (can't find socket) error when I try to manually update.
    Any help or advice on what to do would be great because I feel rather unprotected when I'm on the net

Thank you all for your time

6. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Maybe this will help:

Download a fresh new version of NOD32 from the ESET site; you need your username and password from the last time you bought it.

Disable IMON, AMON etc on your existing NOD32.
    Reboot.
    Uninstall existing NOD32.
    Reboot.
    Install the fresh downloaded NOD32.

Update NOD32 now again (make sure your firewall is not blocking connections).

IMON >
    IMON Setup >
    Advanced setup >
    In "Network configuration changes" click "repair now".

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.