Interactive Mode

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by syscon, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syscon

syscon Registered Member

I am having problems with web pages when I use SS in interactove mode, dont have any problems what so ever when in automatic mode?

Some pages will load, some will not websites are not down as when switching to auto they load fine?

Any help appreciated

I have returned all settings to default, removed all programs from the configure zone / rules screen so I get prompted to allow / deny and allowed with no luck.

2. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Some info could help.. Your Operating System, what browser you use, what pages, and some times what software you run on your machine while browsing or when those problems you describe happen....

In my case, I found out that my browsing problems are due to eMule, because my router can't handle that many connections at once and hence my browser stalls when eMule is running and I have to temporarily shut it off to surf the web when I'm on a hurry...

Maybe you could be having a similar problem, maybe not, that's when some extra info culd be handy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.