installing MS live essentials en prevx and gdata totalcare 2011

Discussion in 'Prevx Betas' started by kbijl, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbijl

kbijl Registered Member

Hi,

Yesterday i tryed tot install MS live essentials but that was not oke.

During instal there was no end with the instal, screen was standing wit install on about 50 %.

there was also a Firefox 3.6.11 instal/upgrade

after 1.5 hour i gave the laptop e hard reset (on off 8 seconds) because there was no change wit the MS live essentials instal (staying on 50%)

in the end there was such a problem that a get also a be screen ...

after safe mode starting and e restart there was nor problem, only Gdata totalcare 2010 tells me there was a problem.

So i install the Gdata totalcare 2011 german release but then there was a problem to go to the internet(scanning from the gadata files wil left the prvex message what prevx was doing and give awindow obove the clock withe the name of the scanning gdata file. but after 10 min there was stil that window. That was the reasing for uninstall prevx

after remove prevx last version relasecandidate there is nog problem with the laptop.

now i will give it a try to install the latest prevx relase candidate , but now i can find the new version and then instal it. (i have a license key)

can anybody tells me why ther is a battle between gdata totalcare 2011 german version, and whre is the file for a new install from prevx (and i hope without a problem after the instal.

tnx for help

2. pegas

pegas Registered Member

Re: installing MS live essentials en prevx and gdata totalcae 2011

Unfortunately I can't speak about problem between Gdata and Prevx as I don't have it installed but hopefully other community users may shed more light. Meantime you can get and install the latest Prevx release candidate from http://info.prevx.com/download.asp?grab=edgebeta (for 32bit/64bit new installations). If your problem persists after installation of the latest beta, please send a scan log to report@prevxresearch.com to let Prevx engineers have a look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.