installation

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by needshelp, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needshelp

needshelp Guest

I recently bought and downloaded disk director. The file that I downloaded will not execute on any com puter I try it on. I really would like to use this product especially since I paid $50 for it. also how do I get to my download protection to try to re-download thank you for any help

NEEDSHELP

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello needshelp,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please register your copy of Acronis Disk Director Suite in the same way I described at this thread and downlaod the latest build from our site.

If the problem persists please check the installation package integrity in the following way:

- Download and unpack the checksum utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/xcsc.zip
    - Run the application and click on the ellipsis sign to browse and select the installation package you downloaded;
    - The MD5 value for Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 (build 53:cool: must be E0AE836757EF9542679171EE5C38AA87

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. jaygo

jaygo Registered Member

I have Disk Director Suite installed; today I downloaded the latest version released several days ago.

Is it necessary to uninstall my prior version and then install the new version or is it OK to install the new version to the same folder, essentially installing the new version "over" the existing. Nella

4. PlexShaw

PlexShaw Registered Member

You can install the new version over the old one. When you run the exe of the latest version, it will give you the option to upgrade the existing installation.

5. jaygo

jaygo Registered Member

Plexshaw,

10-4; thanx. Nella

6. PlexShaw

PlexShaw Registered Member

You're welcome. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.