install ati 11 passwords

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by GeorgeOfTheJungle, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeOfTheJungle

GeorgeOfTheJungle Registered Member

I upgraded to ati 11 from the link in Seagate DiskWizard. I downloaded the "upgrade" version as it reflected the "40% discount". When I install it asks for the the serial number sent by acronis which i enter. Then it informs me I am upgrading from a previous version and asks for the serial number from the previous version. I am not seeing any serial number in Seagate DiskWizard. I have emailed support but no replay yet.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello GeorgeOfTheJungle,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Disk Backup software

Generally, the guarantied response time of Acronis Customer Service representative is 48 hours. If you don't receive a reply within this period, could you please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

In any case, if you have any further questions concerning our software, please submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you

--
    Eugene Bogdanov

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello GeorgeOfTheJungle,

While you are waiting, please try the following workaround: install the latest version of Seagate DiskWizard, then install Acronis True Image 11 Home on the top of it.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.