incorrect tcp everywhere in log playing lotro

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by stratoc, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stratoc

stratoc Guest

hi, i thought i would try eset again 2 days ago, it's working well. pc is used mainly for gaming. All games are plating well, slightly high latency in wow, but all play.
    however whenever i play lord of the rings online i get about 20/30 incorrect tcp in firewall log, although the game plays ok.
    what is this please?

2. stratoc

stratoc Guest

got the same response from support. i had win 7 from the say it was released and i have 3 live av subscriptions. eset has never worked correctly and for a paid for product the advances are so slow. from what i can see there are several serious issues and hundreds of areas where the product should/ must be improved. for me each release has got a bit worse. all i can do is try each build as and when it finally comes out. which is pretty shocking. and has taught me never to buy subscriptions longer than 12 months again!

3. stratoc

stratoc Guest

just tried the latest version (after making full system back up) new firewall same problems. This is a clean (never had a third party firewall installed) 64 bit windows 7. the only security programs i have had installed, and i removed them fully before installing eset, are fully compatible anyway.
    which leads me to believe the problem is maybe with my bt home hub router. however other third party firewalls dont have this problem.
    I wont be trying the next version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.