IMON Scanner Question

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Rainwalker, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Greetings,
    I'm I wrong in thinking that IMON will scan files while they are being downloaded? I am seeing no activity at all in the window while downloading. Also, whenever I click the 'Repair Now' button in network configuration a dialog box informs me that changes have been made and I must restart computer. I do and check 'Repair Now" and I get the same as mentioned above. It is an endless loop........ not unlike life. :>) Any thoughts ??

2. Sisko

Sisko Registered Member

Hi Rainwalker,

In the setup window of IMON, set Append notification to emails to all emails.

When you receive an email, check at the end for a confirmation that nod32 has scanned your message.

If you see it, your mail are scanned. If not... :( there is a problem then.

Sisko

3. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Hello Sisko,
    Thank you for responding. I failed to mention that IMON is scanning email but I was thinking it was also supposed to scan any and all files as they were downloading.

' While the role of AMON is to provide real-time, resident, anti-virus monitoring of a system and user actions, the IMON module serves as an anti-virus monitor of traffic between the system and the outside world (Internet) '

It does seem that AMON is doing that ? Also any idea why the Scanner/Repair button is doing what it is doing
    o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.