IMON HTTP SCANNER

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Fosiuss, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fosiuss

Fosiuss Guest

hi!

I think Eset should create a list of the application which IMON sets automatically to Higher efficiency and similar list of download managers which set to Higher Compatibility.. It will be better than each program in IMON sets manually.. What do you think about it?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It was so, but in spite of that some people used to encounter problems though. That's why everything is set to Higher compatibility by default.

3. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

I followed the guidelines in Blackspear's sticky and changed everything to Higher Efficiency. Once or twice I noticed something not working properly, so I changed it back but in general I now leave everything at Higher efficiency without any problem :D

4. fosius

fosius Registered Member

I understand but i think that such programs as Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera and so on ... should be automatically set to Higher Efficiency..

(Podla mna by to bolo lepsie nakolko je mnoho pouzivatelov, ktory ak sa chystaju nieco take nastavit nemaju tusenia co robia.. A ked niekto pise ze vsetko prepnut do vyssej efektivnosti a potom podla toho co nepojde spat prepinat jednotlive programy do vyssej kompatibility je minimalne neprakticke a urcite nie privetive)..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.