im not sure where to post this

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by bob_man_uk, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob_man_uk

bob_man_uk Registered Member

i have a problem, from one of the error messages I get one relates to McAfee Framework services, OK here goes I got in to work this morning and found that all of our XP and some of our 2000 machines have run out of virtual memory (when users try to log in) also some services have stopped and been dissabled. one of which is McAfee framework (epolicy orchestrator agent) and out machine that are running etrust AV logwhatNT is stopped and others are stopped, At first I thought it was a virus but Im not sure, Ive tried to update and it wont due to the services not running and unable to start, and even though I have installed the updated sdat files etc no viruses have come up yet. any ideas?, and like I said if this isnt a virus error it shouldnt be here. let me know if any one else gets this problem.

cheers.

mattyG :ninja: *puppy* :D

2. snowguy

snowguy Guest

3. snowguy

snowguy Guest

4. bob_man_uk

sorry none of the above like are relevant we are currently up to date with patches etc. unless its a problem with Vscan 7.0 7.1 and 4.5.1

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

6. bob_man_uk

yes I have but to no avail. McAfee have released 4362 now and it seems to be working ok. guess it was just a dodgy dat file.

thaks alot

matty G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.