im blind but not this blind

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

i came here and the web page was 4 or 5 times bigger

so is it this big for visualy impaired people

thats kinda cool but isnt there some button you can press on you key bord to do the same like increase and decrease size

which buttons are they

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

If you have yourself a scroll wheel mouse...hold down the ctrl key as you move the wheel to the next detents your feel..that will ..in most cases change the font size on any web page if your OS has that feature...also there is such a thing as compression on and off..so see if that is what you are experiencing..if not we will tack it down..there are some neat features available that many never used.

;)

3. FanJ

FanJ Guest

The suggestions from John are great !

If you want to magnify part of your screen, there is for example a utility from Greatis (not free):
    Screen Beagle
    http://greatis.com/sbdetail.htm
    Some quotes:
    This utility is very convenient screen loupe with the size from 50 to 500 pixels and zooming from x1 to x10. After activating loupe window is appeared. The loupe window can be moved by simple mouse moving. The choice of the size and zoom can be made both in the preferences dialog and directly when use of the loupe. Since version 1.1 special feature for people with low vision is available: High contrast.

4. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

hey guys thx alot i shrunk it worked like a charm thx so much hey this kinda cool nice short cuts

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

yeah that is cool i never knew that one either :p

Lots neat stuff like that I don't know about - guess I failed to read the owners manual :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.