If you don't mind, a few more Ayrecovery questions!

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by ratchet, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

So I have a license. If I don't care for it or if I have some issues "should/would" uninstall probably go without incident? Can I keep it disabled or whatever and only enable it for testing software? Any problems of conflicts with Sandboxie? And thank you!

2. Jo Ann

Jo Ann Registered Member

First and foremost, I would advise you to make a complete image backup of your C-drive/partition before installing AY.

I use Rollback Rx (RB) which is more or less a clone of AY and I have not had any issues uninstalling it (using its built-in uninstaller), but there's nothing like having a reliable (image) backup - just in case.

I can't address using it with Sandboxie (as I don't use the latter), but I can tell you that you can't just switch AY/RB on and off; when installed, it's enabled all the time!

And for what it's worth, I consider RB indispensible...

Hth,
    JA

3. guest

guest Guest

i had problem with norton 2009

4. raakii

raakii Registered Member

Disabling ayrecovery is only through uninstall or use partition level virtualisation like comodo diskshield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.