ID-Blaster Plus v2.0 is released!

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by javacool, Oct 6, 2002.

1. war59312

war59312 Registered Member

Hey,
    Well all right. :)

Update: I can not make any new posts anywhere. lol

I can only reply to posts. Whats up with that?

Please help me. I want to be able to ask questions myself as well as reply to others.

I tried every section and I still get that same error I just posted above ^^^^

:( :( :(

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

It should allow you to print if you click on the button once - but you may need to wait a few seconds. However, I'll gladly look into it.

Regards,

-Javacool

3. javacool

Are you behind a proxy? Or are you using a program such as Proxomitron? (If so, add www.wilderssecurity.com to your bypass list.)

Regards,

-Javacool

4. war59312

Nope no proxy, no firewall. Not nothing. I turned everything off.

And for the print button, I waited five mins. before I clicked it again. And there was no print icon the first time.

Second time worked fine. Took 1sec. if that for it to turn my printer on, add a print icon to system tray, and print.

um :(

Thanks,
    Will

5. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Will,

Please open a new thread on the appropriate forum - this issue will no longer be addressed over on the Javcool forums.

Please inform us on this new thread in regard to your browser, O/S/

Thanks in advance ;).

paul

6. war59312

Hey,

Well you said:

"Please open a new thread on the appropriate forum - this issue will no longer be addressed over on the Javcool forums."

Ok well I guess you dont understand me. How am I suppose to open a new thread when I get the same error every single time in every single forum. I've tried every forum and I get the same error above.

You got it? So I can't open a new thread in the approprate forum. Unless of course you are talking about another board somewhere else. Which I don't know about.

If I could I would post, but I can't.

If you wish contact me on either aim, msn, or yahoo:

AIM & Yahoo: war59312
    MSN: war59312@myrealbox.com

Thanks,
    Will

7. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

war59312,

Please follow the link below to a new thread started to assist you with your board related question. Since it is now an "existing thread," you should be able to reply and provide us additional information to assist you.

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=5215

Best Wishes,
    LowWaterMark

8. war59312

All right thanks a lot,
    will

9. Iodine

Iodine Registered Member

I was thinking when i first used this prog that it would be cool if there was a feature that could store the original IDs of the windows, IE, etc, and automatically restore them when it detects a windows update is gonna happen. That would mean that the program would need even less user intervention. After the update is done it could ranadomize again. Congrats on a cool looking product :)

10. war59312

Yea that would be pretty sweet.

11. javacool

I will look into this...

However first I have to investigate what encryption methods are practical so that even the encrypted stored data could not be used for tracking. :)

Regards,

-Javacool

12. Snook

Snook Registered Member

Isn't the idea of ID-Blaster a little too on the paranoid side?

Comments/suggestions... :)

13. wvman45

wvman45 Registered Member

14. javacool

The download should be available again soon - check back in a couple of days. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

15. WeakDunce

WeakDunce Registered Member

The file is no longer available in http://www.wilderssecurity.com/idblaster.html.

Where can I donload it? :(

16. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi WeakDunce,

Please do not double-post. http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=18293

Thanks in advance,

Pieter

17. cheray

cheray Registered Member

Hi Group! these sypware downloads are Great! Seems like we could almost take action against these spyware companies for "invasion of our privacy" I went to the id-blaster and tried to download, but apparently the site is down . am I doing something wrong? anyone (JavaCool) know anything on this?
    Thanks,
    CheRay

:mad: :mad: :mad: :(

18. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi cheray :)

Welcome to wilders.

Please take at look at LowWaterMarks post in this thread.
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=18293

Hope this helps.

snowbound

19. kkblow

kkblow Registered Member

Hi guys, hopefully somebody is still checking this thread. I have a question, i have been using ID blaster for a very long time now. Is there a possibility to find what registry entries can be used against me and my privacy, for example Skype entries or Firefox ?
    And if there is a way to check this, is there a way to randomize these IDs using ID Blaster ?
    Will be waiting patiently for a reply from somebody who has more experience and knowladge in the field of ID Blasting then i do :cautious:

Thanks in advance !

20. etalmar

etalmar Registered Member

Regardless of how thoroughly you may believe that your system is protected and how carefully you immunize and clean your system, your privacy (what little of it any of us truly have these days) is *always* at risk. There is no such thing as a perfectly secure system that provides you with 100% privacy protection. Whenever you are on line, your personal data is at risk.

Scott McNeely, Chief Executive Officer of Sun Microsystems, stated in a talk in 1999 that ... "consumers have no privacy and should get over it". For the most part, he is correct.

You can only cover your surfing tracks and protect your privacy to a degree. It is a never ending battle, so I would suggest the following - use a firewall, SpywareBlaster, a Hosts file (if you know how to work with them) and SUPERAntiSpyware. I have never been a fan of anti-virus programs, (although many people swear by them) as they can bring your system to a virtual standstill. Also, I cannot recommend Spybot S&D any longer. It has become far too slow when scanning (takes over 54 minutes to scan my system!) and has developed into a cumbersome download of over 14 MB now.

Try to keep your system as clean as you can (Crap Cleaner is pretty good) and make it a daily habit (or at least every other day) to make a backup of your system files on your D drive, as well as a thumb drive for safekeeping. After that, you can surf with *relative* peace of mind.

IMHO, It is a waste of time and energy to get too caught up in the "security frenzy" that has gripped the internet these days.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  21. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

I started to think this might really be something.

Strange enough, for as long as I've been on this forum, I've never had a look in this section...

No updates in 8 years, makes me think this is no longer worth using and deadware... :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.