i want to know what websites are being visited on my wifi/network

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by majorpain, May 6, 2017.

1. majorpain

majorpain Registered Member

i tried wire shark but no idea how to use it and thought maybe thats a bit much. my modem is set in bridge mode and i can login to my router asus ac1200,

i bought a much more expensive router and i could see what other people on my home network are visiting and such however i decided to send that router back as it was more expensive then what i should have afforded.

i can get one a tad bit more expensive then this if need be ASUS RT-AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless, just recommend one for me. any other info would help greatly to, i just need to know what web pages people that are on my network are visiting

2. fax

fax Registered Member

Not sure that model has this feature, if there is, it should be in the adaptive QOS section, web history tab, turn it ON.
    From now on you should have the website visited in that tab. Be sure to update your firmware to the latest version (3.0.0.4.380.9474)

3. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

you brake their privacy without their knowledge? that can cause legal action to punish you. youd better ask a lawer first or read your local state permissions about sniffing.

if you are an employer and like to take care of your business you should inform people, here in germany it need a contract. any other is not legal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.