I want my money back!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jastrzab, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jastrzab

jastrzab Registered Member

I have ver.2.7 on one computer and ver 3 on another one.
    Both stopped updating.
    I do not have time to follow anther thread about that problem, nor manually updating each one.
    I need to know official company statement:
    is NOD32 supported by the company?
    If yes, I need to know the exact date when the problem will be solved.
    If you cannort provide it I am requesting my money back immediately and I will go somewhere else!

That is not a good way to treat customer!

jastrzebiec

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi jastrzebiec,
    I have sent you a PM. Niether v3 nor v2 don't have update problems any more. It's been several days when both v2 and v3 users should update automatically or manually at the first attempt.

3. riavdmeer

riavdmeer Registered Member

i want my money also back on 3 computers no update's and my englisch is not verry good to raid here:doubt:

4. Marcos

Please contact the distributor/reseller you purchased EAV from. As I say, the only problems that v3 users had might have occurred during the first 2 days when the large update for v2 users was released (meaning that v3 users might not have updated at the first attept when updating manually, but automatic update would have eventually download them). If you still cannot update EAV, it must be something else, maybe misconfiguration of the update setting or some firewall that is blocking it. That's why I've asked you to provide me with your configuration so that we can check it to make sure.

5. IBK

IBK AV Expert

maybe the license was for 1 PC only and by installing it on several PC's your update credentials got blacklisted o_O

6. HAN

HAN Registered Member

Certainly not the case for me and where I work (20 PCs at work and 2 at home.) All version 2 and 3 PCs have been updating normally all along. The PC I'm typing this at is on version 3 and it is at database 3338 (20080807). (And it updated automatically with no intervention by me at all.)

7. Metting

Metting Registered Member

Very Very Lucky man :blink:

8. Marcos

If you are having update problems, please let me check your configuration. Unfortunately, I was unable to PM you as you have the receipt of PM disabled. Please enable it and I will send you further instructions.

9. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

~removed quoted portion of removed post....Bubba~

Both my PCs have been updating automatically ok for a few days now. So are the 4 PCs in the business i visited today and another 2 in another clients home. I've also had 3 calls from users who were experiencing update problems and who now find their systems are updating ok now.

So i'd start co-operating and see if you can be helped.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  10. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

I would just like to remind all of the members of this forum here to be civil in there posts. Any rudeness to wards any of the ESET moderating staff will not be tolerated and there posts will be removed. I trust i make myself clear on this issue

Thank you

Regards

11. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

There's plenty of luck going around as everything is working fine for me as well.;)

12. riavdmeer

riavdmeer Registered Member

now i have de update's manuale to 3338 and hope that its now normal:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.